Community of Educational Technology Support (ComETS)
ComETS is an Iowa State University community that promotes dialog and events focused on technology in learning & teaching. ComETS is a university-wide community where ideas and resources can be shared, and debate can occur on future technology directions at ISU. ComETS is open to all interested ISU faculty and staff.
- Facilitate dialog about learning & teaching technology issues facing ISU
- Focus faculty needs to help provide direction to technology providers
- Inform and educate one another about campus technology initiatives
- Coordinate and provide a periodic learning and teaching technology event for the entire campus community
- Provide a vehicle to bring national technology issues and trends to the broader ISU community
ComETS has established a listserv to promote and maintain dialog about educational technology at Iowa State. We also share news and publicize events related to educational technology. Any interested faculty, staff, and graduate students are welcome to participate.